Q: Hello just recently my car engine light turned on my 2010 camaro as. The psi stay at 0 for a while but also jumps to 70 psi and st

Hello just recently my car engine light turned on my 2010 camaro ss. The psi stay at 0 for a while but also jumps to 70 psi and stays like that for most of the time so see what might be the problem

If you are referring to oil pressure (in PSI) hopefully it is a gauge malfunction and not an actual drop in oil pressure to zero. You can measure oil pressure using an external test gauge. If the check engine light is on, the OBD-II trouble codes should be downloaded, interpreted and then an appropriate diagnostic performed. To have both issues resolved, the most efficient thing to do is just request a check engine light diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Hello just recently my car engine light turned on my 2010 camaro as. The psi stay at 0 for a while but also jumps to 70 psi and st