Q: Leveling kit using simple bolt on strut extensions

Just bought cpo 2012 F150, super crew cab, 6.5' box, 4x4. Im looking into having it leveled but have seen so many different options and ways to do this. I want to do this in the most cost effective way like simple strut extensions, but will this damage the truck? And will it ruin ride quality? In general, is this a good idea?

A: The strut extensions are the least expensiv...

The strut extensions are the least expensive kit to level the front of the truck. This kit is installed by putting a 2 inch spacer on top of the strut without taking the strut apart. It should not change the ride of the truck other than leveling the front to rear. If you'd like a second opinion about this, consider contacting a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic. They'll be able to inspect your suspension system firsthand and suggest what would be best for your Ford F-150.