Q: Q: Engine shaking

Hello, so I took it a corvette specialists. And he states to me that only 4 cylinders are running, cylinders 5 6 7 and 8 are not running and wet spark plugs. What in your opinion is wrong and can that be repaired? Thanks. Just want a second opinion.

Hello, thank you for writing in. One question that needs answering is what are the plugs wet with? While it is most commonly oil, coolant and fuel an also foul the spark plugs. If fuel is the issue, you need to look into the injectors. If oil is the problem, you may have a number of issues from gaskets, to O-rings, to piston rings. If coolant is soaking the spark plugs, you may have a cracked head that is allowing coolant to leak. You would also see low coolant levels if this was the case. For more help and an second inspection, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Q: Engine shaking