Q: Lights come on, but car doesn't start

asked by on February 02, 2016

My car won't start. The lights come on, but I don't hear a click when the key is turned in the ignition. Someone mentioned it could be the starter or alternator.

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi. Even though the lights may be on in your car, this still does not signify there is enough power to start the car. The battery very well be on the brink of complete failure. I would recommend a certified mechanic for accurate diagnosis of your car’s starting issue. They will be able to determine the culprit and get your car back on the road.