Q: Stabitrak came on

engine light and traction light came on and it said reduce power to engine

I would recommend having an engine diagnostic performed on your vehicle by a qualified technician. This inspection would start by determining what trouble codes have been stored in the vehicle’s PCM. Once these trouble codes are determined the repair procedure will be more apparant to the technician. There are multiple different things that may cause the engine to have reduced power, so checking the trouble codes will be essential in determining what the issue is.