Q: My car is sputtering but it's not a blown gasket what else could it be

What's wrong with it? I changed the spark plugs and even put in head gasket sealer in the radiator

Hi, thanks for writing in. This could be many different possibilities ranging from fuel delivery issues to possibly a blown head gasket. Without further detail of the symptoms, this may be tough to diagnose without physically inspecting or taking the car for a test drive. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.

3. My car is sputtering but it's not a blown gasket what else could it be