Q: I have reach a little over 46k miles on my 2015 VW Jetta Base model L4 - 2.0L & is due for spark plugs, what all do I need done?

I have reached a little over 46k miles on my 2015 VW Jetta Base model L4 - 2.0L & is due for spark plugs, what all services do I need done at this time/are necessary? When my car is turned on and idle it makes a buzzing type noise. The dealer quoted me a large amount to get the spark plugs done.

Hi there. One of our better tools on this website and also available through our mobile app is the scheduled maintenance search tool that can be accessed by clicking this link. Simply enter your vehicle information in each section as instructed and you’ll be able to review all recommended maintenance for your 2015 Jetta based on mileage. From there, you can set up appointments to have our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete these services.

3. I have reach a little over 46k miles on my 2015 VW Jetta Base model L4 - 2.0L & is due for spark plugs, what all do I need done?