Display on the radio is not working screens toyota electr...

Q: Display on the radio is not working

asked by on November 03, 2015

The display in the center of the dashboard in my 2007 Toyota Prius will randomly cut out and I can usually just restart the car and the problem fixes itself. Now though, the screen is just plain out and not working at all. This car has 91,000 miles on it and I expected there to not be any major issues up to this point. Is this more likely to be a broken screen or an actual electrical issue?

The display for the center dashboard has an issue where, it randomly cuts off or does not come on at all. Toyota has listened to customers and has issued a customer satisfaction warranty extension for the combination meter (9 years/no mileage limit). The reference number is T-CP-ZTV- A110-D dated 9/30/2013. All you have to do is go to your local dealer and have them replace and reprogram the new module.