Q: How do you use the CD player?

How do you use the CD player?

A: The audio system in your car offers advance...

The audio system in your car offers advanced functionality designed to make riding more enjoyable. While you can certainly listen to whatever AM or FM stations you might want, there’s also a CD player so you can listen to your tunes non-stop without any commercials. Not sure how to work the CD player? Here’s what you need to know:

1. Press the CD button.

2. If you already have a disc loaded, it will automatically play from the point that you stopped it.

3. If you don’t have a disc in, load it now. The display will read NO DISC.

4. Just slide the disc into the player (with the label facing up).

5. Use the Play/Pause button to play tracks or to pause a track.

6. Use the Seek/Track button to skip from one song to the next.

7. Press Scan to cycle through and sample the songs on the disc.

8. Press the Direct button and then enter the track number you want to listen to if there’s a specific song on your mind.

9. To remove a CD, just press the Eject button. Pull the CD out of the player when it ejects.