Q: water not coming to the rediator, can it be a blown casket, peugeot diesel

the water do not come into the radiator when the car heats up and the fan goes on I changed the thermostat, if it is a blown cylinder head casket will it give this problem
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello. If water is not flowing or going into the radiator then it may be possible that there is an issue with the cooling system. If water is not flowing then that may be a sign that the water pump may be worn, or no longer providing enough pressure to pump coolant through the system. If coolant is not going into the radiator then that may be a sign that the radiator may be clogged, or that there may be some sort of obstruction in the cooling system. If coolant keeps disappearing, and the engine is overheating then it may be possible that the head gasket is blown. This is more likely if the engine was overheated before the symptoms began.

3. water not coming to the rediator, can it be a blown casket, peugeot diesel