Q: Whitish marks on car. Need to find a way to make the paint job look better without getting whole new one

Whiteish marks on car . Want to find a way to get them out without buying a whole new paint job

If the damage to the paint is on the surface you can use a good past wax or mile compound to rub off the marks and follow it with a good wax. If the paint has been damaged then a body shop will have to inspect to see if they can remove it or it needs paint work.

3. Whitish marks on car. Need to find a way to make the paint job look better without getting whole new one