Q: Only getting luke warm heat out my vents

i'm getting no hot air out of any vents, I replaced water pump, themostat, blower motor, and both blend door actuators still no heat. both hoses going to heater core are hot and heater core lines under are hot. any ideas

Hello. The heater is a part of the vehicle’s cooling system and uses the same fluid. The first thing I would do is check to make sure that the system is properly filled and bled. If any air gets trapped in the system it may prevent the heater from functioning properly. If the coolant level is low, there may not be enough reaching the heater hoses and heater, providing only luke warm air as a result. Similar symptoms can also be caused by a stuck thermostat or a faulty heater control valve, if coolant flow to the heater core is disrupted. I would start with checking the cooling system level and going from there. If you need help with a diagnosis before moving on with repairs, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect the cooling system to pinpoint the problem for you.

3. Only getting luke warm heat out my vents