Q: Car squeaks after CV joint replacement 1998 Pontiac Bonneville

Recently I had left side cv joint replacement and the hub assembly. Now when I drive it it squeaks. It didn't do that before the parts were replaced. Could you tell me some reasons that might be

Hi there, replacement of the CV joint, axle and hub assembly required a certain amount of disassembly and reassembly of the suspension on that side of the vehicle. It is possible that this process caused a realignment of some suspension linkage or bearing (strut or strut plate for example) with inadequate lubrication at that point. Squeaks and creaks are not unusual in a vehicle with higher mileage like yours. I would check first with the service center that did the initial work to see if there is something they can do for this. If that does not resolve the squeak, I would recommend a noisy suspension inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.