Q: Check Engine Light is on, trouble codes P0001 and P0006 are showing.

asked by on November 11, 2016

circuit low open anyway the car wont start fuel makes it to the fuel rail but dose not start

The fuel shut off valve is a solenoid that is controlled primarily by the shut off relay. The message you are receiving is telling you the circuit has low voltage. This means the solenoid is not energizing the way it should. This will likely mean low fuel pressure. Although you may be receiving fuel, it may not be enough. If you would like to do further testing, you can hook a gauge to the fuel lines and test pressure at the rail. Otherwise, you may need a new shut off relay, or a new solenoid. You will also want to check the wiring and make sure it is secure. If you’d like to get this fixed, have this looked at by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose your no start condition firsthand and make the right repair.