Q: Engine stalls as I'm on the accelerator, but when I stop completely, it works just fine.1993 Honda Accord

When I'm on the accelerator on the road, the engine acts as if it doesn't want to accelerate, stalling/knocking noise like. But when I'm on the brakes at a complete stop, it works just fine

Hi there. This can be caused by a number of things. If it only occurs when accelerating then I would check the fuel pressure first. If the fuel filter is old or clogged then this will occur. It can also be caused by a worn out timing belt or an issue with one of the sensors on the engine. If you want to have this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why it is losing power] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/loss-of-power-inspection

3. Engine stalls as I'm on the accelerator, but when I stop completely, it works just fine.1993 Honda Accord