Q: KOEO test code 332

Hi, i have a 95 f150 302, CEL on, code 332 KOEO test. "Insufficient EGR flow" Starts fine, idles fine but has no power in 4th, 5th gear, uphills, under load, or throttle pressed quickly half way down. I've tuned it up, new vacuum hoses on, vacuum reservoir is good, replaced EGR, EVP, EGR solenoid, MAP sensor, fuel filter, new ICM cleared code 212. I can hear the fuel pump turn on but could it be going bad? Whats next? I passed emissions test 2 weeks ago, so would i pass if bad cat. converter? All posts online do not have a solution posted, they just end? going crazy! Thanks. Luke

Hello there, A few different things can cause insufficient EGR flow. The most likely are:

• a stuck closed EGR valve
  • a failed EGR valve solenoid
  • faulty oxygen sensor
  • low fuel pressure
  • exhaust leak

These can also result in the reduced power output you have noted.

A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your Check Engine Light and perform any repairs required.