Q: Hit a curb and my steering wheel is now cocked right a little bit. Is this my lower control arm? 2008 Chrysler Aspen

How serious is this problem since it's so close to Christmas. Could it just be an alignment issue? Is there more it could be also. Hit a curb on passenger front side steering wheel cocked to the right a little bit.

Hello - this task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. S/he is trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Contact a reputable paint and body shop in your area for an estimate and repair.

3. Hit a curb and my steering wheel is now cocked right a little bit. Is this my lower control arm? 2008 Chrysler Aspen