Q: What would cause my car to rev up and down and overheat immediately

My car started to rev up and down this morning but I have been having issues with my radiator, I have recently changed the thermostat cuz the car was overheating . it wad ok til yesterday it overheated within 5 miles and i had just put water in . i also replaced valve cover gaskets , exhaust manifold gaskets .

If your engine was overheated and continues to overheat even after fixing the radiator and thermostat then you may have blown a head gasket. You should have the system pressure tested to see if the head gasket is leaking to see if it needs to have engine repaired.

3. What would cause my car to rev up and down and overheat immediately