Q: All dashboard lights and tail lights do not work after driving through a lot of snow. Headlights work. And brake lights work.

All dashboard lights and tail lights do not work after driving through a lot of snow. Headlights work. And brake lights work. Reverse lights work, and the interior door opening light works. I don't know if it's just snow related or a fuse or something.

Hello. We’ll be happy to help you. There are a few things that I recommend checking to discover why your lighting system is malfunctioning. The headlight dimmer switch should be checked. Along with the wiring harness above the right front tire behind the fender well cover. Also the main fuse under the hood should be inspected because other people with your particular vehicle have had similar lighting issues if that fuse goes bad. It will be a great idea to check the rest of the fuses in that area too while checking the main fuse. Once the fuses are checked inside of the main fuse box then I would check the fuses inside of their interior fuse box. The interior fuse box should be located on the driver side of the dashboard near where your legs would be. If you need more assistance with repairing your vehicle please keep in mind that our organization provides Mobile Mechanics who can help you diagnose and repair your vehicle, all at competitive rates.

3. All dashboard lights and tail lights do not work after driving through a lot of snow. Headlights work. And brake lights work.