Q: Ground locations

Hello, I am having some strange electrical issues and am wondering if you can tell me where the ground wires are located. I would like to find and clean each one and go from there. I have found the main ground from the battery but I believe there should be a few more located elsewhere. Can you help? Thank you!

A: You are correct there are more ground locat...

You are correct there are more ground locations. The problem is you may have a hundred or more ground locations on this vehicle and would need a wiring diagram to show all of them to you. If you are having a problems with electrical system and suspect it is a ground problem then if you let us know the problem component or system we can isolate the ground locations fro you. If a mechanic like one from YourMechanic comes to you and they can diagnose the problem for you and would have access to complete wire diagram to isolate the problem for you.