Q: Ground locations

Hello, I am having some strange electrical issues and am wondering if you can tell me where the ground wires are located. I would like to find and clean each one and go from there. I have found the main ground from the battery but I believe there should be a few more located elsewhere. Can you help? Thank you!

You are correct there are more ground locations. The problem is you may have a hundred or more ground locations on this vehicle and would need a wiring diagram to show all of them to you. If you are having a problems with electrical system and suspect it is a ground problem then if you let us know the problem component or system we can isolate the ground locations fro you. If a mechanic like one from YourMechanic comes to you and they can diagnose the problem for you and would have access to complete wire diagram to isolate the problem for you.

3. Ground locations