Q: Car doesn't start right and shakes when idle

My car does not start right after I fill up with gas, and it shakes when I'm idling.

A: Considering your symptoms, I would recommen...

Considering your symptoms, I would recommend a fuel and ignition systems inspection to be performed on your vehicle by a qualified professional. If the idle shake only happens after filling up the vehicle with fuel, the problem lies solely in the fuel system. If the shake occurs all the time, I would not dismiss the ignition system. Parts that could potentially cause this issue would be fuel pump, fuel filter, ignition coils, and spark plugs to name a few. Ensure these two systems are checked thoroughly in order to prevent a misdiagnosis.