Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-irda0ljs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-irda0ljs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-103658-irda0ljs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-irda0ljs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-irda0ljs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-irda0ljs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-irda0ljs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-irda0ljs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-103658-irda0ljs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-103658-irda0ljs:173:8

Q: My SUV is making a grinding noise

Yesterday, I noticed that there is a slight grinding or metal on metal rubbing sound. The sound is not constant, it seems to happen when accelerating from a stop and/or low speed, and then it's gone. It does not get louder or change pitch with increased speed. I hear it around 25 MPH and that's all. I don't hear it when driving highway speeds. It seems to be coming from below the center console or dash area. I don't notice it if I drive and keep the car in only electric, and when I switch gears manually I don't really notice it either, which to me rules out transmission. I hear the sound in both Auto 4WD and 2WD. I have checked the transmission fluid and everything seems fine. My only thought right now are that it is either a hub bearing or something in the front differential. I haven't lifted it up the truck check the wheels yet. Any suggestions?

A: The noise may be coming from the transmissi...

The noise may be coming from the transmission torque dampener. The transmission would need to be identified by the dealer as a failed part number on the transmission. If the number on the transmission match, then the transmission should be removed to replace the transmission dampener. The technical bulletin for you specific vehicle is: 09-07-30-001F.

If you want a second opinion on this, have a certified technician diagnose these symptoms firsthand in order to pinpoint the source of the noise.