Q: What does the electric stability control (ESC) off indicator mean?

What does the electric stability control (ESC) off indicator mean?

The electric stability control (ESC) off indicator is located on the instrument panel. This light is illuminated when the ESC has manually been turned off. Tip The ESC off indicator briefly illuminates when the car is first turned on. The ESC is only turned off if the light stays lit for an extended period.

3. What does the electric stability control (ESC) off indicator mean?