Q: I can't drive at high speeds without the car shaking

When driving over 60km, the truck get a shake and the ramp drops. What can it be?

A: Hi there. Your vehicle shaking over 60 km c...

Hi there. Your vehicle shaking over 60 km could be caused by several things. The possibilities include: tire separation and/or balance issues, bad shocks, bad springs, and possible driveline issues (u-joints, etc.). Securing the ramp/tailgate may be in order until the problem is resolved. If you would like to have an expert scope out the problem, a certified professional from YourMechanic can test the car and give you a diagnosis of the vehicle’s vibration problem so that this can get resolved.