Q: I have a transmission out of a vehicle sitting on a trailer. It rained. Is the transmission ok or is it junk.

Is my transmission junk?

No, it should be okay as long as water is not getting in the transmission. If it did, then drain out any water and keep it covered. You may want to consult an expert to inspect the transmission in person to see if there is any damage or wear that is severe enough to cause it to not work correctly.

3. I have a transmission out of a vehicle sitting on a trailer. It rained. Is the transmission ok or is it junk.