Q: Temperature needle is up and light flashing just as soon as I turn key in morning it's in a tractor landini vison 105

Temperature needle dose be up and temperature light on as soon as I start tractor in morning it comes down sometimes some other times its normal It's in a tractor landini vison 105

A: Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic....

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. Take a look at the coolant temperature sensor for proper output voltage with the harness plugged in. If the voltage is spiked when the engine is started, then the sensor needs replaced. If the sensor is working correctly, then check the wires on the dash to ensure that the gauge is no gaining extra voltage from another circuit. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from Your Mechanic, that can assist you with the temperature gauge reading and the light flashing on the dash panel.