Q: v6 vq35 engine is making a Squeaky sound?

Why does this v6 vq35 engine is making a Squeaky sound? heres the youtube link to hear the engine sound https://youtu.be/FYdFPio903

Usually squeaking noises are associated with the drive belt. I was unable to access the You tube Video that you tried to link, but I’ll speculate that you are hearing a slipping serpentine belt. If the automatic tensioner has started slipping, it can make a pretty annoying squeak. Other possibilities include any of the belt driven accessories like the alternator or AC compressor. If the bearings start to fail, they will often start with a squeak. whtaever it is you can have it checked out at your convenience by contacting Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your squeaking noise and let you know what it is going to take to fix it.

3. v6 vq35 engine is making a Squeaky sound?