Q: v6 vq35 engine is making a Squeaky sound?

asked by on March 11, 2017

Why does this v6 vq35 engine is making a Squeaky sound? heres the youtube link to hear the engine sound https://youtu.be/FYdFPio903

Usually squeaking noises are associated with the drive belt. I was unable to access the You tube Video that you tried to link, but I’ll speculate that you are hearing a slipping serpentine belt. If the automatic tensioner has started slipping, it can make a pretty annoying squeak. Other possibilities include any of the belt driven accessories like the alternator or AC compressor. If the bearings start to fail, they will often start with a squeak. whtaever it is you can have it checked out at your convenience by contacting Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your squeaking noise and let you know what it is going to take to fix it.