Q: Cruise control not working

Hi. Recently I bought a Rav4 2007. I want to know the couse that the cruise control is not working. There is no indicator light in dashboard too... I could not figure out also where is the fuse for cruise, or does it have a separate fuse for that. The Cruise indicator doesn't come on even when starting the car (when all indicators come on dashboard for a while)

Hello:

There are more than a dozen mechanical components and sensors that control and activate the cruise control system; any of which could be faulty, have bad electrical harnesses or broken. The only way to know for certain is to have a professional mobile mechanic download all stored error codes in the ECU of your Toyota; which should provide a starting point for them to determine why the cruise control won’t work.