Q: Car stalling and dying

My car is stalling and dies when I stop, accelerate, or decrease speed.

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hey there. All of the problems you indicated should most certainly set a Check Engine Light code. Oftentimes, a vehicle may not have set a Check Engine Light but could still contain a code in the computer’s memory. Hook the vehicle up to a scan tool to pull any codes that it may have. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the trouble codes to ensure your car has no further problems.