Q: Q: Car stalling and dying

My car is stalling and dies when I stop, accelerate, or decrease speed.

Hey there. All of the problems you indicated should most certainly set a Check Engine Light code. Oftentimes, a vehicle may not have set a Check Engine Light but could still contain a code in the computer’s memory. Hook the vehicle up to a scan tool to pull any codes that it may have. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the trouble codes to ensure your car has no further problems.

3. Q: Car stalling and dying