Q: Oil pressure gauge drops, idle goes crazy and wanting to die.

asked by on March 11, 2017

Oil pressure gauge drops to 0 and idle goes crazy and it wants to stop running

Oil Pressure Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Either the engine oil pump is plugged up or failing or the engine bearings are worn causing internal oil leakage. The engine is running rough and wanting to stall due to the lack of lubrication. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your lubrication system for your engine.