Q: How do I cancel a remote start?

How do I cancel a remote start?

There are three different ways to cancel a remote start after the vehicle has been turned on:

1. If you want to cancel the remote start from outside the vehicle, you can do so with the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. Press the remote start button (which looks like a circle with an arrow on the end), and hold for about two seconds, or until you see the parking lights turn off.

2. From inside the vehicle, turn the key to the on position, and then turn it back to the off position.

3. From inside the vehicle, turn on the hazard warning lights.

3. Q: How do I cancel a remote start?