Q: Is this a good car and what are some problems with it?

I want to know more about the car?

A: Hello. This is a very good car for insuranc...

Hello. This is a very good car for insurance purposes. The car is quite fast and can have up to 238 horsepower and looks very sporty. The reason this car is good for insurance is all that horsepower only comes from a 1.3 liter engine and most insurance companies charge per liter on insurance quotes. Also, this car looks like a two door coupe but in fact has four doors. This helps once again with insurance because a sedan is cheaper to insure than a coupe in most cases.

I have heard of issues with the engine on these cars once they get north of 100,000 miles but if your vehicle has been well maintained during the 90,000 miles it has been driven you shouldn’t have any issues. Other issues on this vehicle, according to Yahooanswers.com, are brake squeals, moisture in the taillights, premature catalytic converter failure, and weak sun visors that break due to excess heat. Be on the look out for these issues. Overall this is a good car for the average price they sell for and all the features included.