Q: Need to reset my sunroof

How do I reset my sunroof? When I am pressing the button, it will only open a few inches at a time. The owner's manual did not have any info on this.

The sunroof memory generally needs to be reset when the vehicle’s battery is replaced or the car dies. To reset the sunroof, the open button should be held for 5 seconds until it opens all the way, and then released. After, the close button will be held for 5 seconds until the sunroof closes all the way. The open button should then be pressed and the sunroof should open all the way.

Since your car is newer, it should still be under warranty. If the procedure above does not work, you may consider getting in touch with your dealership to have this repaired.

3. Need to reset my sunroof