Q: where is the crank position sensor located we can't locate it

where is the crank position sensor located on ford f350 super duty 6.0 2005

The crankshaft sensor is located under the a/c compressor.

Q: AC is not working

Often times A/C systems stop working due to loss of refrigerant. Low refrigerant pressure means you have a leak. The leak can be a component like the compressor or evaporator core. It can also be something much simpler to repair...

Q: what would cause interior lights ,gauges, radio,and windows to stop working all at once

I would recommend checking your battery and all fuses. Use a multi meter to ensure that your battey maintained at least 12.6 volts. Next, use a circuit tester to check for bad fuses that relate to all non working components....

Q: If I set distributor to number 1 firing, then take the camshaft belt offset to top dead center, then put it back, would this effect my crank pully marks

Hello there, replacing the timing belt can be a complicated procedure. If the timing is off when the belt is removed, or if it is installed incorrectly, then engine damage can result. The cam and crank both have timing marks...