Q: where is the crank position sensor located we can't locate it

asked by on October 08, 2016

where is the crank position sensor located on ford f350 super duty 6.0 2005

The crankshaft sensor is located under the a/c compressor.

Can't get the belt tensioner tight after replacing my alternator

If your belt tensioner does not hold tension it will likely need to be replaced. These vehicles have a hydraulic belt tensioner with a mini shock absorber on it. Many times you have to put pressure against the tensioner and...

How do I turn the rain sensing on or off?

When the rain sensing feature is turned on, the windshield wipers will automatically begin operating when your vehicle senses that it is raining. You can turn this feature on or off very easily: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the...

Check engine light keeps coming on

Unfortunately, the repair information I have for this vehicle and code are rather sparse. Doing a little research, I found this code stands for "Charge Air Cooler Efficiency Below Threshold." The most common cause of this code does appear...