Q: where is the crank position sensor located we can't locate it

where is the crank position sensor located on ford f350 super duty 6.0 2005

A: The crankshaft sensor is located under the ...

The crankshaft sensor is located under the a/c compressor.

Q: Heater/air won't turn on

Try checking the relay. Sometimes when the relay is not getting a good connection this can happen. I would also check all of the fuses. Sometimes when they have too heavy of a load they will blow which will in...

Q: Won't start or idle

Hi there: In most cases when you have starting and idling issues on a turbo diesel it's caused by fuel delivery or air fuel mixture issues. It's possible that your idle control valve is dirty, stuck open or the wiring...

Q: car acts like battery is dead but it's not

Since you have a multimeter, check the battery voltage drop on each battery cable to see if the voltage drop is more than .2 volts to the starter and ground. If you have good cables and are getting a start...