Q: where is the crank position sensor located we can't locate it

where is the crank position sensor located on ford f350 super duty 6.0 2005

A: The crankshaft sensor is located under the ...

The crankshaft sensor is located under the a/c compressor.

Q: Would the crankshaft be the issue for the car losing power or misfiring gears?

Hi! It sounds like there are a number of things that could be going on with your Mountaineer. If you feel like it's in neutral when you're in drive, that is a transmission issue. You can start by checking the...

Q: Truck barely moving in lower gears

Hi. It sounds like your transmission fluid may just be dirty. Dirty transmission fluid can cause the car to hesitate. Check your owner’s manual to see how much transmission fluid is supposed to be used. In most circumstances changing the...

Q: rough idle on start up everytime

You could have several things contributing to the hard start. Dirty or faulty throttle valve, idle air control valve, bad temperature sensor, and more. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, perform a few tests to be...