Q: where is the crank position sensor located we can't locate it

where is the crank position sensor located on ford f350 super duty 6.0 2005

A: The crankshaft sensor is located under the ...

The crankshaft sensor is located under the a/c compressor.

Q: Car starts weak and rumbles

As a general rule, car engines do not like cold weather and do not do operate as well in cold weather. When you start your car in the morning and turn the key to on, the coolant temperature sensor immediately...

Q: Glow plug 5 3 and 2 have open circuits.

Hi there. The glow plug module will effect all the glow plugs not just 2, 3, and 5. I recommend replacing the glow plugs and the harness to the glow plugs. This is similar to replacing plugs and wires (same...

Q: No spark despite new spark plugs. I just replaced the camshaft sensor and I have fuel in the rail.

Hi there. Not sure why you replaced the camshaft position sensor. The most likely cause for no spark, would be a faulty crankshaft position sensor. The vehicle's PCM (powertrain control module) should be recognizing the fault. Accessing the vehicle's PCM/computer...