Q: where is the crank position sensor located we can't locate it

where is the crank position sensor located on ford f350 super duty 6.0 2005

A: The crankshaft sensor is located under the ...

The crankshaft sensor is located under the a/c compressor.

Q: Car jerking and hard to start

I wouldn’t jump the gun and replace O2 sensors yet. When the engine is cold and first starts, the O2 sensors are not used until they warm up. A poorly running engine, and/or exhaust leaks, can cause false O2 codes....

Q: Passenger window won't roll up

There are a few different things that could cause this issue including the switch, the regulator, the motor, or wiring. I would recommend having the electrical portion of your window inspected by an expert technician. This will likely include the removal...

Q: I installed a new crankshaft positioning sensor, now I'm getting misfires and code P0300. Is this supposed to happen?

Assuming you replaced your vehicle's crankshaft position sensor for a P0335 trouble code and that code has not returned, this leads me to believe that the new sensor is either faulty or misadjusted. The sensor replacement should not have caused...