Q: where is the crank position sensor located we can't locate it

where is the crank position sensor located on ford f350 super duty 6.0 2005

A: The crankshaft sensor is located under the ...

The crankshaft sensor is located under the a/c compressor.

Q: Starter or transmission needs work

Hello. It sounds like you may have multiple problems with the vehicle. If it has a hard time starting then most of the time this is caused by a fuel pressure problem or a bad crank sensor. If the car...

Q: Won't start

Hello, thank you for writing in. With the testing and repairs that you have already made, considering the cold temperatures in your area, you should start with the glow plugs. There are two things you may need to do. One...

Q: My car died and won't start what could the problem be?

Hello. A no start condition can be caused by many things. If you believe that the engine may not be getting fuel then I would start with examining the vehicle's fuel system. It may be possible that one of the...