Q: where is the crank position sensor located we can't locate it

where is the crank position sensor located on ford f350 super duty 6.0 2005

A: The crankshaft sensor is located under the ...

The crankshaft sensor is located under the a/c compressor.

Q: Car makes squeaking noise while driving.

Hello and thanks for the question, it sounds like you are describing a problem with your accessory drive belt. Your engine uses one belt to run all of its accessories such as water pump, air conditioner, alternator. This belt over...

Q: 3 codes appeared

We need to the code numbers to help you out with your question. I'd suggest geting some assistance from a qualified mechanic who has the tools and experience to diagnose your trouble codes. These codes will help pinpoint the problem...

Q: My tachometer gauge needle is pointing straight down, and it won't start.

Hi there. Check the crankshaft position sensor and see if there is power to the sensor. If there is power to the sensor, then put leads from a digital meter on the sensor and crank the engine over. Check to...