Q: where is the crank position sensor located we can't locate it

where is the crank position sensor located on ford f350 super duty 6.0 2005

The crankshaft sensor is located under the a/c compressor.

Q: Signal light on dashboard out

There are a few possible reasons that will cause this issue. A blown bulb, faulty fuse (continuity check), a dimming rheostat, or a failed connection to the instrument cluster. In order to have the electrical system properly tested, I would...

Q: My dashboard lights,gauges,radio and power windows don't work. I can start my truck right up and drive.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Typically with the first symptoms you described I would direct you to check all of your fuses, focusing on the instrument cluster fuse. However considering the engine is showing signs of stress, you may...

Q: Car will not start after replacing timing belt, camshaft, crankshaft, and purge sensor

Hello and thank you for your question. Check the three essentials that an engine needs to run. Check the air, fuel, and spark. If the engine gets fuel and has a good solid pressure, has a good strong spark at...