Q: where is the crank position sensor located we can't locate it

where is the crank position sensor located on ford f350 super duty 6.0 2005

The crankshaft sensor is located under the a/c compressor.

Q: what could be causing my car to overheat...did I fry the engine?

Hello. Continuously driving an overheating vehicle could damage things such as the head gasket, thermostat, electrical sensors, and even the engine itself. It would be best to start with an overheating inspection for your vehicle in which a technician will...

Q: Glow plug 5 3 and 2 have open circuits.

Hi there. The glow plug module will effect all the glow plugs not just 2, 3, and 5. I recommend replacing the glow plugs and the harness to the glow plugs. This is similar to replacing plugs and wires (same...

Q: Engine cranks, but does not fire

A crankshaft position sensor is an electronic device used to monitor the position or rotational speed of the crankshaft. This information is used by engine management systems to control the fuel injection or the ignition system timing and other engine...