Q: Where is the location of the cabin air filter on a 2002 F-250 P/U, 2-wheel drive, Diesel 7.3?

Where is the location of the cabin air filter on a 2002 F-250 P/U, 2-wheel drive, Diesel 7.3?

For some reason Ford used three different evaporator case designs in the trucks this year. The filter will be in one of these three locations. Look behind the glove box and there is a cover on case and filter is inside. The second is to look under glove box near firewall on back of evaporator case and an access panel with filter may be there. The last place is under the passenger side wiper arm cowl cover.

3. Where is the location of the cabin air filter on a 2002 F-250 P/U, 2-wheel drive, Diesel 7.3?