Q: How do I turn on the CD player?

How do I turn on the CD player?

To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX button.

3. How do I turn on the CD player?

Q: How do I mute with the steering wheel?

You can control your sound system using the steering wheel. To mute the sound system, press the Mute button. Press this button again to unmute the system.

Q: My radio sound went out

The cause of that is either a defect in the radio (including the volume control which is repairable) or a problem with the wiring to the speakers. To distinguish between the two causes you can temporarily directly wire a known...

Q: Car won't turn on without jump, new battery, checked alternator, when on make a loud ticking noise

You may have a failing voltage regulator that could be allowing the alternator to supply too much or too little amperage to the battery resulting in the battery never maintaining a consistent charge as it is designed to. The voltage...