Q: How do I turn on the CD player?

How do I turn on the CD player?

To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX button.

How do I access the glove box?

The glove box is located in front of the front passenger seat, and offers a storage space for important items. It is a great place to store your vehicle information, such as your registration and insurance. To open the glove...

Where is the fuse for the water temperature gauge?

There isn't one per se. There will be a fused wire with voltage to the instrument cluster (your owners manual should indicate which fuse), but the temperature sensor is providing a variable "resistance to ground," which the temperature gauge in...

I have a 2012 Honda civic; every time i accelerate the whole car seems to vibrate only when i push gas pedal.

Hi there, Shaking or vibration may be caused by many different things such as faulty spark plugs, poor fuel pressure or misfires. Other things such as a faulty idle air control valve may cause the engine idle to drop below...