Q: How do I turn on the CD player?

How do I turn on the CD player?

A: To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX ...

To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX button.

Q: How do you use the Song Seek menu on the satellite radio?

The Song Seek menu on your car’s satellite radio gives you quite a few capabilities. Ever wished you could save a song that you heard playing on the radio? This menu lets you do just that, as well as much...

Q: I/M monitors incomplete

Hey there. The two monitors not complete let you know that the computer is unable to complete the tests on both of these systems due to problems with the systems. The first thing to have done is to have the...

Q: How do I reduce the cruise control speed?

When in cruise control, you can reduce the speed by rotating the steering wheel-based thumbwheel downwards, towards Set/-. Release the thumbwheel when you have reached your desired speed.