Q: How do I turn on the CD player?

How do I turn on the CD player?

To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX button.

3. How do I turn on the CD player?

Q: Need to remove CD from car stereo.

Sometimes you can use some tweezers to get the cd out when you hit the eject button. Other than that you will have to remove the radio and send it off to get them to remove the cd. A technician...

Q: Hear clicking sound while driving

Hello. A clicking sound while driving can be caused by a number of issues. It can be a small rock stuck in the tire tread or it can be something more serious. If the noise goes away when you hit...

Q: Q: How do I use the express windows?

The express power windows make it easier for you to open or close your windows. To use the express power window feature, press the window switch all the way down, or pull the window switch all the way up, and...