Q: How do I turn on the CD player?

How do I turn on the CD player?

To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX button.

Q: My front speakers don't work. Not sure if they are broken, if there is a short, or if they are unplugged.

Hi there. Check the speaker wires under the dash and see if they are disabled or detached. If the wiring is good and connected to the speakers, then check the settings on the radio and see if the front speakers...

Q: my vehicle is making a loud squealing noise, I think it is the power steering pump. it has been leaking fluid for awhile

Hello, thank you for writing in. The power steering pump is a very common place for the system to leak fluid. The pump can mechanically fail, it can crack, and more commonly the gaskets and seal fail. With that being...

Q: How do I arm and disarm the immobilizer?

The immobilizer is a key safety feature that helps keep your vehicle from being stolen. The immobilizer makes it so that your vehicle cannot be started unless a key is in the ignition. You cannot manually arm or disarm the...