Q: How do I turn on the CD player?

How do I turn on the CD player?

To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX button.

3. How do I turn on the CD player?

Q: Satellite radio error codes

While your car’s satellite radio should operate without any problems for the most part, there are a number of codes and messages that may be displayed on the screen. Understanding these is important. Here’s what you should know: Acquiring:...

Q: Door stuck closed

Hi, if the door isn't permanently locked, the latching or handle mechanism is most likely broken somewhere. To save on costs, car manufacturers tend to use plastic pieces in conjunction with metal for these assemblies, and over time the plastic...

Q: Can an oil change cause my gasket cover valve to crack?

There is a possibility the valve cover gasket had a weak seal and began to leak. The exhaust manifold is mounted just below the valve cover on one side of the engine, so leaking or spilled oil may come into...