Q: How do I turn on the CD player?

How do I turn on the CD player?

A: To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX ...

To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX button.

Q: CD changer won't eject

This concern is often caused by dirt binding the internal gears, or even 2 discs ending up in the same tray. I would not suggest that you pry or disassemble the changer on your own. Instead, have a certified mechanic...

Q: Transmission

Hello. I will help you with your question about the transmission on your Chevrolet S10. There are both electronic and hydraulic shift controls in your vehicle. A likely cause of the failure to shift or downshift is a valve in...

Q: What does "battery saver active" mean?

Hello. Your message indicates that the electrical system voltage has fallen to 11.7 volts. This is rather low for a modern car with the engine running - normal voltage should be about 13.0 volts. Perhaps your new alternator has a...