Q: How do I turn on the CD player?

How do I turn on the CD player?

A: To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX ...

To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX button.

Q: How do I set the beep tones?

When the beep tones feature is turned on, a beep will sound whenever you press a button on the touch screen, to confirm the action. You can turn this feature on or off with just a few steps: 1. Press...

Q: How do I access the rear center armrest?

The rear center armrest acts as an armrest for the rear outbound seats. The armrest is built into the rear center seatback. To access the armrest, pull down on the armrest part of the seatback, until the rear center armrest...

Q: How do I disable the rear power windows?

Disabling the rear power windows is a key safety feature. It locks the rear power windows so that they cannot be opened by rear-seat passengers. This can help keep small children safe. The rear power windows will be automatically disabled...