Q: How do I turn on the CD player?

How do I turn on the CD player?

To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX button.

Car won't blow any hot or cold air

This may be related to a faulty blower motor or blower motor relay. The blower motor is a unit inside your vent system that blows warm air from the heater core to the vents when the heater is on or...

What does the color of the engine start/stop switch mean?

Cars equipped with the smart key system and a push-button start have a colored light on the start/stop button. This light can provide you with a lot of information about the condition of the system itself. Here’s a quick rundown:...

I have 07 impala. Changing battery terminal ends . Have a wire connector clipped to positive battery cable . Whats it for ?

It would be very difficult to say what this wire is for if you don't know the service history of the vehicle. I would try to look for another connector nearby that it may connect to and try to plug...