Q: How do I turn on the CD player?

How do I turn on the CD player?

To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX button.

Q: How do I adjust the speed compensated volume?

The speed compensated volume automatically adjusts your sound system’s volume as your speed changes, to adjust for road and wind noise. To adjust the sensitivity of the system, follow these steps: 1. Press the Menu button. 2. Use the Up/Down...

Q: Stuck in reverse.

Hi. It sounds like you may have some bushing o shift linkage issues keeping you from getting in reverse. You should see if you can put the transmission into reverse manually. You do this by disconnecting the shifter from the...

Q: How do I adjust the center console armrest?

The lid of the center console storage unit doubles as an armrest for the two front seats. This armrest can slide forward to better accommodate the driver or passenger arms. To adjust the center console armrest, pull up on the...