Q: How do I turn on the CD player?

How do I turn on the CD player?

To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX button.

3. How do I turn on the CD player?

Q: How do I insert a CD?

The most important thing when inserting a CD is to make sure that the CD is facing the correct way. Make sure that the top of the CD (the painted side) faces upwards, and then push the CD into the...

Q: Car will not crank

If the battery is fully charged, and there is no voltage drop between the battery and the starter motor, and the starter does not function, or does not function properly, when the key is held in the "start" position, typically...

Q: How do I release the parking brake?

The parking brake is a very important safety feature that helps keep your car from rolling when it is parked. However, it is very harmful to your vehicle to drive with the parking brake on. You should always release the...