Q: How do I turn on the CD player?

How do I turn on the CD player?

To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX button.

3. How do I turn on the CD player?

Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

To turn on the sound system, simply press the power button. Press the button again to turn off the sound system.

Q: Fuel not getting to fuel pump

Hi there. In 1978 there were manual fuel pumps installed on Camaros and sometimes take a long time to prime. I would recommend having a technician come out and get your fuel system primed by manually pouring fuel into the...

Q: Can a bad water pump cause water in the oil

Hi and thank you for your question. Water pumps are designed to pump water through the engine, radiator, and heating system. Water pumps will not cause oil to enter the cooling system. The oil coming into the water can be...