Q: How do I turn on the CD player?

How do I turn on the CD player?

A: To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX ...

To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX button.

Q: How do I play a DVD through the overhead screen?

To play a DVD, simply insert a DVD into the DVD slot in the center console compartment control panel, when the overhead screen is turned on. The DVD will automatically start playing, and you can use the controls on the...

Q: Turn knob to four wheel drive but won't go into four wheel drive. I changed the switch and actuator but it won't work

Hello. The 4WD system consists of a module, encoder motor, and actuator. The module operates the transfer case (component that sends power to the front differential). The transfer has an encoder motor that shifts the transfer case by the commands...

Q: How do I adjust the equalizer?

It only takes a few steps: Press the Tone button on the infotainment system. Turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to highlight EQ Presets, then press the knob to select that submenu. Turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to...