Q: How do I turn on the CD player?

How do I turn on the CD player?

To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX button.

3. How do I turn on the CD player?

Q: Q: How do I fast forward and rewind with a USB device?

You can fast forward or rewind through a track on your USB device by using the audio controls. To fast forward, press and hold the Seek button for more than 0.8 seconds. To rewind, press and hold the Track button...

Q: What would you consider as a tune up?

A car is a mechanical device that wears out in a predictable pattern. Therefore, tune-ups are NOT determined by personal predilection. If someone tells you, "In my opinion, a tune up consists of....", run for the exits! In other words,...

Q: engine light comes on after oil change service

Hi there: On modern vehicles, there are two different types of "warning lights"; routine service lights and trouble code warning lights. In most cases, when you have a routine service light that illuminates, it's set to do so at certain...