Q: How do I turn on the CD player?

How do I turn on the CD player?

To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX button.

How do you activate the Blind Spot Information system (BLIS)?

If your car is equipped with the Blind Spot Information system (BLIS), you have an important safety tool at your disposal. This system is designed to help you monitor your car’s blind spots for safer driving at all times. It...

How do you set a PIN for a cell phone in the HandsFreeLink?

Your car’s HandsFreeLink® (HFL) system lets you set a security PIN for each of the six phones you can pair with it. Setting a PIN allows you to protect the phone from being accidentally deleted. Here’s how to create a...

How does the SRS (Supplemental Restraint System) work?

The Supplemental Restraint System is a supplement to the seat belts. It is intended to protect the upper body of the riders in the front seats. To understand the Supplemental Restraint System. The SRS will deploy the airbags when...

Loud popping noise where header and exhaust meet

Hi there - the "combustion bang" you hear taking place at the header flange probably indicates a leak at the donut gasket as you suspect. Unburned, or still burning, fuel catches some fresh oxygen at the flange, and ignites, producing...

My car twice out of 4 times today would not start on the first time. Second time started fine. At 2 read lights it was sort of je

Hello, thank you for writing in. Your symptoms point towards an issue with fuel or spark. If you just had work done on the fuel system, you may wan to have your fuel pressure tested at the engine. This will...

Car won't start & lights are all off

Greetings! The problem indeed likely lies within the battery itself. Some batteries get to a point when it will lose its ability to hold or receive an electrical charge. When this happens it is nearly impossible to revive a battery....

How do I return the personalization settings to factory settings?

At any point, you can return all of the personalization in the vehicle to factory settings. This is very easy to accomplish: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button to select the Configuration Settings menu. 3....

Oil leak 1997 Chevy Blazer 4WD

Hi there. The oil leak could be, nothing more than, a loose oil filter. Another possibility, a leaking oil filter adapter gasket. Oil likes to travel down (via gravity) and should be properly diagnosed as there are several possible places...

Intermittent clunk under floorboard

Ball joints are a fairly common repair item on these trucks and when they fail, customers usually explain some of the same symptoms you are describing now. There is an allowable amount of play for some components as there must...