Q: How do I turn on the CD player?

How do I turn on the CD player?

To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX button.

3. How do I turn on the CD player?

Q: Q: How do I turn on the audio system?

To turn on the audio system, press the power button at the top right of the audio controls.

Q: Vacuum diagram

The vacuum diagram is in a .jpeg or .pdf format and cannot be attached to this response. Please note that the complete Factory Service Manual (FSM) for your vehicle, including the vacuum and wiring diagrams, is available on Ebay at...

Q: Q: Where do I find my vehicle identification number (VIN)?

Your vehicle identification number (VIN) is unique to your vehicle, and is used as a legal identifier of your car. The VIN is located on the drive side of the windshield, where the windshield meets the dash. It is easily...