Q: How do I turn on the CD player?

How do I turn on the CD player?

A: To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX ...

To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX button.

Q: How do I change tracks when listening to a CD?

It’s always nice to be able to switch between different tracks on your CD. This is very easy to do in your car. Press the right-facing SEEK button, and your CD will skip to the next track. Press the left-facing...

Q: Car potentially vapor locking, not starting.

Hello, I would doubt that you have a vapor lock problem. A vapor lock problem usually only occurs when temperatures get hot enough to make the fuel near the pump vaporize. This is not your problem because the car is...

Q: How do I use the Coolant Temperature setting?

The driver information center (DIC) has a very large amount of information that can be displayed. At any moment, you can choose what information you would like the DIC to display. To select the Coolant Temperature setting to be displayed,...