Q: How do I turn on the CD player?

How do I turn on the CD player?

To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX button.

3. How do I turn on the CD player?

Q: Q: How do I set a speed dial?

You can set up to six speed dials. To do so, follow these steps: Press the Setup button. Press phone, phone book, and manage speed dials. Then choose the location to get the contact from and then add it...

Q: Is it possible to fit a LT4 Supercharged 376ci / 6.2L Engine into a 1997 Z28 Camaro?

When changing the engine over from a Z28 to a LT4 Supercharged 376 CI engine, you may have to adjust the engine mounts to accept the engine transferring over. The blocks are about the same size and will both bolt...

Q: Q: How do I use the ignition?

The ignition has four different settings: Off, Acc/Accessory, On/Run, and Start. When turned to Acc/Accessory, many of the electrical components in the car will work. When turned to On/Run, the car will turn on, but not the engine. When turned...