Q: 2011 toyota pruis; code c1391 abnormal leak in accumulator, brake light and abs light on, brake fluid tank full

asked by on December 03, 2017

2011 toyota pruis; code c1391 abnormal leak in accumulator, brake light and abs light on, takes more force on the brake pedal to stop the car. The break fluid tank is full, no fluid or residue on the brake components, no leaks/fluid found on ground after car has been setting, problem has been going on for several weeks now. If the actuator and accumulator need to be replaced, how much do you charge for these components for my car?

Hi Andrew. Thanks for the follow-up question. I’ve forwarded your question to our service and sales department so they can work up an estimate for you to have the actuator and accumulator on your Toyota Prius replaced. They’ll contact you via email as soon as possible if we’re able to help you with this repair.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for contacting YourMechanic! To set up the quote for your vehicle, we need some extra information in order to get you the most up-to-date prices on parts and labor.

To verify that we service your area and are able to set up a quote for your repair, please go online to Request a Quote. You will be asked to answer a few basic questions about your car, service request, and location to help us verify your request. Once we supply you with a quote you will be able to book an appointment online with a mechanic.

Questions? Check out our FAQ page, call us at 1-800-701-6230 between 6am to 5pm Mon-Fri and 7am to 4pm Sat-Sun PST, or reply to this email.

Best regards,

Amarilis YourMechanic Customer Service Team