Q: 2004 Honda Civic starts but won't run.

Car will start and run rough for a few seconds before stalling. It died on me while driving- my rpms dropped and I lost acceleration before it died. Sounds like bad timing but the marks line up. I have fuel, spark, and compression. I thought it might be a faulty CKP sensor but with it disconnected the car won't start at all so I know it's working to some extent. Any ideas would be appreciated.

You should have the computer checked for failure codes first and see if the camshaft or crank sensors are bad. Then have fuel pressure checked to see if pressure is too low.