Q: Rear tire is loose.

I drove over a pothole of some sort and there is a bar behind my driver side rear tire that has broken. Since this bar has broken, my tire is extremely loose, and my car makes a noise when I brake or hit a bump

You should not drive the vehicle since your car may be damaged and unsafe to drive. It sounds like the lower link arm or control arm has broken. I strongly suggest you have the vehicle inspected by a qualified mechanic before driving it any more. A certified mobile mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect the issue and complete any necessary repairs.

3. Rear tire is loose.