Q: Rear tire is loose.

I drove over a pothole of some sort and there is a bar behind my driver side rear tire that has broken. Since this bar has broken, my tire is extremely loose, and my car makes a noise when I brake or hit a bump

A: You should not drive the vehicle since your...

You should not drive the vehicle since your car may be damaged and unsafe to drive. It sounds like the lower link arm or control arm has broken. I strongly suggest you have the vehicle inspected by a qualified mechanic before driving it any more. A certified mobile mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect the issue and complete any necessary repairs.