Q: excessive fuel consumption I put genuine spark plug and wire plug set it was 125 lm now 145 km per 20 liters?what is problem how c

my car was run 125 km per 20 liters I put new genuine spark plug and wire plug set it run now 145km per 20 liters?how can I get 200 km per 20 liters and economy fuel?

A: Hello. It is difficult to get much better f...

Hello. It is difficult to get much better fuel economy then what you are currently getting. The only way is by driving the car easy and maintaining it. Using synthetic oil, a high flow air filter, making sure that the air flow meter and oxygen sensors are reading right are the only way to ensure it is getting the best economy from this car.