I have 2012 Mazda CX5. How do I change the language on ...

Q: I have 2012 Mazda CX5. How do I change the language on the information display system from Japanese to english? Thank you for y

asked by on August 20, 2017

I have 2012 Mazda CX5. How do I change the language on the information display system from Japanese to english? Thank you for your time.

I believe that this would be in the settings menu on the radio or instrument cluster. I would recommend checking in your owner’s manual for this particular information to see if it tells you how to do it. If the owner’s manual does not work, I would recommend contacting your local dealership as their salesmen would almost certainly know how to do it since they are supposed to be familiar with all the vehicle’s features in order to sell them efficiently.