Q: I got a new battery new alternator put in but my battery just gets drained I keep having to buy new batterys

I've got a new alternator put in a new battery and my car just keeps dying it just drains the battery and keep having to buy new batterys it happens everyday

This may be a sign of a failing voltage regulator or potentially a bad grounding problem causing a draw on the system. The voltage regulator is a unit that regulates the charging of the battery by the alternator. Often times this will result in the alternator allowing too much power to be delivered to the battery resulting in damaging wires and prematurely sometimes destroying the battery. In other cases it may result in the alternator not supplying enough power to the battery, resulting in undercharging the battery or not charging it at all. In either case, I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your vehicle’s charging system.

3. I got a new battery new alternator put in but my battery just gets drained I keep having to buy new batterys