Q: How do you turn the VSA system on and off?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do you turn the VSA system on and off?

Your Accord comes with a vehicle stability assist (VSA) system. It’s designed to help provide better handling and traction during tight cornering, or on slick surfaces. It operates automatically in most instances. However, you can manually turn the system on or off if you prefer.

To turn the system off, simply locate the VSA Off button. You’ll find it on the dash, to the left of the steering wheel. Press and hold this button until your hear a beep. The system will turn off, and the VSA Off light will turn on in the dash. Pressing and holding it (wait for the beep) will turn it back on.

Tip

VSA is automatically turned back on every time you crank the engine, even if you turned it off before parking the car.