Q: Car overheated and leaked coolant.

My car engine overheated and green coolant leaked from the radiator once I put it in park. I think it might need a hose replaced.

A: While it is possible that a hose may need t...

While it is possible that a hose may need to be replaced, it may not be the root cause of your overheating concern. Does it overheat while driving on the highway at cruising speed or in stop and go traffic? Depending on when it overheats it could be a bad radiator fan, a failed thermostat, or even a blown head gasket. I would ask for help from a certified mechanic who will have the proper test equipment and knowledge to determine what is causing your car to overheat.