Q: How do I delete contacts in the hands-free system?

How do I delete contacts in the hands-free system?

A: One of the best things about your car’s han...

One of the best things about your car’s hands-free system is the ability to store phone numbers and entire phone books in the system’s memory. However, you’ll eventually find that you need to remove some of those contacts. You may even need to delete an entire phonebook. Here’s how to do both:

• Deleting a Single Contact: To delete a single contact, find delete contacts in the phone menu. Press the tuner knob button. Choose the number you want to delete and then press the tuner knob button again. Press yes to confirm and the number will be deleted.

• Deleting All Contacts: To delete all contacts in the phone book, choose all delete rather than delete contacts. Press tuner knob button and then press yes to confirm. After pressing yes, all the contacts will be deleted.

• Deleting a Phonebook: To delete a different phonebook, choose delete other PB from the menu. Press the tuner knob button. Cycle through the phonebooks stored in the system and choose the one you want to delete. Press the tuner knob button and then the yes button to confirm. The entire phonebook will be deleted.