Q: Car smoking and leaking

My car is leaking on both the inside, and the outside. The car was also smoking.

A: If it's coolant that is leaking inside ...

If it's coolant that is leaking inside and outside of the car, then the heater core in your dash likely has a leak. This would also account for the smoking from the vents or under the car. You should have the cooling system checked before driving, or engine overheating will occur. I recommend having a mechanic, like the ones from YourMechanic, come by and check your car, starting with a diagnosis of the source and cause of the smoke, and an inspection of your leaks.