Car smoking and leaking stratus leaks smoke dodge 2006

Q: Car smoking and leaking

asked by on February 14, 2016

My car is leaking on both the inside, and the outside. The car was also smoking.

If it’s coolant that is leaking inside and outside of the car, then the heater core in your dash likely has a leak. This would also account for the smoking from the vents or under the car. You should have the cooling system checked before driving, or engine overheating will occur. I recommend having a mechanic, like the ones from YourMechanic, come by and check your car, starting with a diagnosis of the source and cause of the smoke, and an inspection of your leaks.