Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-wjogd3js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-wjogd3js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-wjogd3js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-wjogd3js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-wjogd3js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-wjogd3js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-wjogd3js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-wjogd3js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-wjogd3js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-wjogd3js:173:8

Q: No acceleration or RPM increase while pressing gas pedal

Hello. My car has difficulty accelerating. There is a loss of power when I try to increase speed. I tried to press the gas pedal all the way, but there is no changes in RPM or acceleration. I had the filters replaced. It would sometimes run normally if I release the gas pedal and press it again. What could be the problem? Thank you.

A: It sounds like you may have an issue with y...

It sounds like you may have an issue with your throttle position sensor. This sensor sends a reference voltage to your power-train control module, which uses that to determine ignition timing and fuel trims. If the power-train control module is not detecting the proper signal from the throttle position sensor, the engine may not accelerate properly. I would recommend having your throttle body inspected by a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic to determine why your car is slow to accelerate. Explain your symptoms and have the mechanic drive the vehicle to verify the issue. Once the issue has been fully diagnosed, the mechanic would relay his/her findings over to you to make a repair decision.