Q: Battery ground wire issue

asked by on March 24, 2016

The car won't start at all. We've installed a new battery and starter. It'll run for a couple of days and then stop running again. I believe it needs a new ground wire on the battery. Check this link out to see what I think is happening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf-Wlnw5UM8.

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

From the description provided for your Chrysler Pacifica, I believe that it needs a new ground wire on the battery. Corrosion on power or ground wires can reek havoc on any electrical system. Corrosion creates resistance and the result is an unstable connection that starves the electrical components in your vehicle from getting the power they need. With a concern like this, I feel it best to enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, so they can go over the ground wire on the battery, along with looking over the whole car to make sure it is starting every day once again.