I have replace the fuel injectors and now i have a p0200 ...

Q: I have replace the fuel injectors and now i have a p0200 code aswell a p0300 code. What can it possibly be

asked by on November 28, 2016

I have replace the fuel injectors and now i have a p0200 code aswell a p0300 code. What can it possibly be

Hi there:

The P0200 OBD-II code indicates that the engine control module (ECM) has detected a malfunction in the fuel injector circuit. The fuel injector circuit controls the fuel injectors and commands how much fuel and when to spray the fuel. If you’ve recently replaced the fuel injectors and still getting this code after clearing the original code, it’s more than likely that the wiring harness has a short or is damaged and needs to be replaced.