Q: Died while driving, now it cranks but doesn't start.

I left around 12.30pm starting the car for the first time in the day, I drove for about 2mi in town with low fuel light low fuel when my car died, music still playing with full electrical at my disposal. I rolled into the nearest parking lot space. Tried to start my car a time or two with no result other than cranking and no start. I proceeded to get a total of 4 gal of gas into the tank with no change, as well as a jump just to make sure it wasn't a battery issue. I got someone with a diagnostic code reader to come by and check the codes in the computer with a result of P0136 P0141 P0446 P0340 P0340 Being the Camshaft Position Sensor Circuit Malfunction (I feel this to be my main clue but beyond that is where I ask of help so I can get my car out of the lot which I am uncertain I can have it in very long.) I do also want to note that I recently replaced my serpentine belt about a 2-3weeks ago My question is what should be replaced by the sounds of this situation to get the car moving

The codes for the cam sensor may indicate the cam sensor is bad or the camshaft is not turning. If your timing belt broke then your camshaft would not turn. You should open the oil cap and look inside when someone cranks the engine over to see if the camshaft is turning. If it is turning then monitor cam sensor and crankshaft sensor to see if they are sending signals and replace either one if no signal is being sent to the computer to produce spark. It is not good for the fuel pump in the fuel tank to run low or out of fuel as this will cause premature pump failure. After you replace cam sensor as needed after testing then see if vehicle starts.